Job vacancy: Project Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Project engineering schedules and forecasts.
• Monthly project status reports and change orders.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
• Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
• Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project Clients.
• Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
• Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
• Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
• Review and approve project Client invoices.
• Ensure effective engineering and Client communications.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, experience with advance knowledge, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education;
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Human resource department