Job vacancy: Detailer Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare erection drawings, shop details and Bill of Material for building according to PIS design calculations, Supervisor’s guidelines, and Detailing Manual.
· Do material take off for the pre-designed drawings
· Coordinate with Design Engineers on any questions or difficulties, and submits erection drawings, shop details, and Bill of Materials to Supervisor for checking.
· Plan to finish his work according to assigned schedules
· Correct any errors found, and implements instructions provided by Supervisor after his job being checked
· Prepare Engineer release transmittal for erection drawings, shop details and Bill of Material
· Ensure the job file is well-organized and updated.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in steel detailing and minimum 6 months experience as PEB Draftsman
· Hands on experience in AutoCad, SAP2000, STAAD Pro, ETAB.
· Autocad Structure Detailing is preferred
· Good communication skill
· Teamwork is required
· Be able to work with minimal supervision, self-check and accurate work
Bachelor Degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering